- Translate business goals and creative briefs into action;
- Be responsible for project budgets and planning process;
- Find contractors and assemble a project team;
- Prioritize and organize task/people assignments;
- Managing the team and clients through the project cycle and guiding them technically and creatively in line with brief direction.
- Two year’s digital production industry-related experience;
- Leadership abilities, such as being able to work independently and to identify and resolve issues with a positive outcome;
- Strong ability to evaluate product, coupled with a refined intuition into what makes a product good;
- An understanding of and ability to integrate marketing concepts with product development’s creative initiative behind the product;
- A willingness to take and manage risks and tolerates failure as a step toward growth;
- Ability to build a strong effective team; effective at selecting strong people or coaching employees through performance issues;
- Understanding current web-design trends is always a plus;
- An outstanding demonstrated passion and knowledge of advertisement sphere is always a plus.
Terms and conditions:
- Well-known worldwide logos in the «Clients» section;
- Centrally located office, «we are also working on Leo Tolstoy»;
- A great young team, fun corporate events;
- The working day starts from 11:00, the last turns off the lights;
- Big love in addition to a decent salary.