Краткое описание вакансии:
We’re looking for someone who shows initiative and creativity, combined with the ability to see projects through from idea to generating strong media results. You’ll need to have an awareness of news and topical events, excellent writing skills, a painstaking eye for detail and the ability to manage deadlines — your own and others!
- Delivery of Skyscanner’s strategic PR in Russia;
- Day to day management of Russian PR agency and responsible for managing and evaluating their performance;
- Driving communications for mobile and new products, in line with wider marketing strategies;
- Monitoring and evaluation of press coverage;
- Developing and maintaining excellent media contacts within the Russian media;
- Integrating effectively with all other marketing and communications functions;
- Delivering results that have significant impact in raising Skyscanner’s brand identity;
- Managing the media launch of new products within the Russian market;
- Working within a global team of
in-houseconsumer PR managers and delivering operational excellence, professional best practice and high levels of creativity;
- Building and maintaining relations with Russian media;
- Monitoring emerging issues and capitalising on them with quotes or other timely PR activities.
- Extensive PR experience gained either
in-houseor in an agency, ideally in a consumer or tech environment;
- Fluent Russian speaker with strong language skills and an ability to write compelling and newsworthy copy;
- Excellent media contacts;
- Experience in managing external agencies;
- A creative and strategic approach to PR with an eye for a compelling news story;
- Knowledge of social media and digital PR including SEO and experience of delivering
multi-channelPR campaigns would be advantageous;
- Confidence in
selling-instories to the media and handling media enquiries to tight deadlines;
- Strong creative drive and ability to think laterally to create coverage opportunities;
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Educated to Degree level or relevant demonstrable experience.
- Fluent Russian and English.
Please submit your CV and your answers to the following:
Tell us about:
- Why your skills are particularly suited to our company and this role;
- A consumer PR campaign you’ve seen and admire (and wish you’d done!) and briefly explain why;
- Your current notice period and estimated salary expectations;
- Your eligibility to work in the UK.
Please, send your CV to email@example.com, Denis.