Краткое описание вакансии:We are looking for a senior .NET engineer with experience in Elasticsearch to work on the back-end of our customer-facing web site. As part of our growing team you will have significant influence on the choice of libraries, frameworks, architectures and even programming languages.
ASP.NET Core 3 REST API, EF Core, MS SQL, Elasticsearch + NEST client, Nginx as reverse proxy, Wordpress as a headless CMS, Angular on the frontend, Legacy web solution using .NET, Framework, Devops, Infrastructure on AWS (ECS Fargate, RDS, EFS, S3, SQS, Lambda etc), Git, CircleCI, Jira / Confluence / BitBucket, Terraform, Linux.
- Design and implement new features using in close cooperation with our frontend developer.
- Work with the product owner to translate business requirements into tech solutions.
- Work with the CTO to develop and improve the solution architecture.
- Integrate with third-party systems.
- Improve the code quality and performance of the existing backend solution.
- Create automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end).
- Administer the infrastructure in AWS using Terraform and CLI.
- Manage and improve the devops pipeline.
Prior experience as a senior C# developer or tech lead with good understanding of Elasticsearch. Great problem solving skills. Burning interest in technology.
Условия:About Vården Online Sweden AB: varden.se is a platform that collects information regarding 18 000 licensed healthcare providers, covering all health categories, in Sweden. Users are able to sort, compare and book care providers on the website. By presenting specific information of the services that each care provider offers, the users can make well-informed decisions about the care they choose for themselves. Reviews on the site further aid users to choose the care provider with the best ratings.
We are currently 10+ people in our office in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are comfortable with remote work but also intend to open a physical office in Prague this autumn and there will be an opportunity to work on-site from then if desired. Contract-to-hire possible if interested.