Обязанности:Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the daily posting and presence on social media platforms.
- Lead the development of scalable and repeatable processes for all aspects of SMM operations, from multichannel strategy development to content targeting to ongoing execution, reporting and optimization.
- Capture, design and create eye-catching content that resonates with each social platform’s unique audience.
- Develop SMM strategies to engage and grow the size and quality of audience via organic and paid posts.
- Define metrics to measure success and determine key performance indicators (KPI) related to audience development and brand awareness.
- Respond to data/analytics regarding success of particular initiatives, language usage/keywords and ensures continued content effectiveness.
- Develop standards, systems, work flow and best practices for content creation, distribution maintenance and retrieval.
- Review market data to develop content themes/topics that enhance materials and connect with guests.
- Run all paid social advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Develop, implement, and supervise PR campaigns and strategies;
- Work with content creation team in developing editorial content for the company's social media networks;
- Build and maintain editorial calendars for relevant media outlets; proactively identify, pitch and secure stories that advance our brands/business goals.
- University diploma from a reputable university;
- At least 3 years of experience in social media management and marketing, experience in IT industry in is a great advantange;
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing effective social media targeted advertising campaigns;
- Solid experience with several social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other);
- Ability to write effectively in different styles for social media and company website;
- What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Professional and career growth and development within the fast growing company.
Контакты для откликов:Alex Druzenko, HR Director: